Facility features include:
* 120’ x 240’ newly-constructed, lighted, covered arena with custom-built kick-safety wall. Great for riding after dark, when it’s rainy/wet/frozen & during the heat of the summer!
* 60’ custom-built round pen
* Stadium jumps
* Trails with cross-country logs
* Turnouts have been sprigged with coastal bermuda grass to make for good, safe (low in NSC – Nonstructural Carbohydrates) grazing, particularly for horses who may be susceptible to metabolic syndromes.
* Safe horse fencing – No climb with top board & electrical tape.